Bleach world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Urahara's Back Shop(READ FIRST POST)
Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 pm by Haku

» Zangetsu vs. jake
Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:35 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» Destryoing Everything
Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:19 pm by Zangetsu

» Urahara's Main Shop(READ FIRST POST)
Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:12 am by Kuchiki Jake

» Human reg.
Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:20 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» The Pizza Shop
Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:05 pm by Zangetsu

» The Dark Forest
Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:20 pm by quagmire

» Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))
Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 pm by Haku

» Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)
Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:55 am by Angel Aizen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Hollow Reg.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rash Unohana
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 38
Dating/Married : None.
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Background/History: Rash, has a kind, gentle and warm personality. Which fits his appearance. He is soft-spoken, polite, caring guy who respects everyone. Honorific, when adressing other Shinigami's Or Humans. He rarely shows any sign of panic, or distress. He has never used his Zanpaktou, but trained with it in privacy. He only uses the Kido's, which he is highly talented at. On his free time, he Admires nature, go on a hike, or sleep. He has been the Captain of the 4th division for over 150 years now. This makes him one of the Oldest captains among the gotei 13, despite his young and youthful appearance. It's said he is related to the Deceased Retsu Unohana. He strangely has a twin brother, Jason. Who is an Espada. They have stronger feuds than most brothers, due to the fact that they're different types. ..He has a theory about how his brother came to be an Espada. He says his borther might have been devoured by an Hollow.. which made him to what he is today..

PostSubject: Hollow Reg.   Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:33 pm

First 10 to register as an Arrancar, are the Espadas. The 10 strongest. Otherwise, you start as a hollow and rank up by eating people/hollows/shinigami.The Rank System can be found in the Hollow Area

Hollow
Name:
History:
Abilities (2. But when you rank up to Arrancar, you still get to keep this abilities + the Arrancar Abilities. Making a Total of 6. This does not include Cero.):

Only those converted to Arrancar by they Hogyoku are elegible

Name:
Arrancar form:
History:
Resurrection form (this is an image):
Resurrection abilities (must be related to your resurrection form so dont say super speed if your resurrection is a huge woolly mammoth Razz) limit 4:

Last edited by Rash Unohana on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachworldrpg.forumotion.net
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}

Male
Number of posts : 56
Location : Waiting, as each day passes I get more irritated. One day all shall die under my will of life.
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character sheet
Background/History: I was a lonely hollow that always was alone and never was attack but feasted on many hollows everyday. Within days i was an adjucta. Soon then one day he gained arrancar. When he was arrancar he still feasted daily. When the King noticed his power he offered him a spot in the espada and he told me to chose what place and i can fight for it to the death. I challenged the first one, then I fought him for a couple hours leaving him dead and me standing over his body and i was espada one. Then one day i disagreed with the king and we fought and i killed him within minutes. I delclared myself king and anyone who stood in my way shall die. I chose my top three espada as trust worthy people who shall not betray. One day they did betray and i killed them. Now I wait for more trustworthy strong arrancar to make espada.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Reg.   Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Name: Koddy
Arrancar form: Ulquiorra Schiffer's looks
Resurrection form (this is an image): I shall not expose my awesomeness, but here meh hint, it turns to a scythe and and has a 9 ft handle and a 3 ft blade
Resurrection abilities (must be related to your resurrection form so dont say super speed if your resurrection is a huge woolly mammoth Razz) limit 4:
I get faster
My weapon which turns to a scythe can extend the blade or the handle
i can use grand rey cero
My eyes turn black and my sense of sight triples
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}

Female
Number of posts : 64
Dating/Married : When i think people are worthy, Ill say.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Background/History: Working on it.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Reg.   Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:15 pm

Name:Angel
Arrancar form:to disguise myself from looking like an arrancar, i look like this:
Resurrection form (this is an image):same as above, except i look slightly more taller and slightly more darker
Resurrection abilities (must be related to your resurrection form so dont say super speed if your resurrection is a huge woolly mammoth ) limit 4:limited flying, ability to use the power of light and darkness (that counts as two abilites) and the power to summon weapons (limited types of weapons).

also i was wondering if i can be the espada queen since there is a king.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oda Kurosaki
Vaizard Leader/Former Captain Commander/Admin

Male
Number of posts : 80

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Reg.   Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:27 pm

both approved however, angel koddy is already the leader of the espada
and when you say the power of light and darkness can u explain?

{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Reg.   Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:30 pm

i can shoot light energy and dark energy. basically i can use very limited shinigami energy and full hollow energy. think of my ressurection form as a vaizard, except im not.

when i meant queen, i mean since for example, aizen was king in the anime and there was no queen, i think adding a queen would be cool since she would be hidden while her minions would do the work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oda Kurosaki

Male

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Reg.   Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:35 pm

ok..i see

but for the queen, i cant really answer that question because the hollow structure is not my category.ask rash or koddy Razz

{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Reg.   Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:35 pm

alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason
Admin/Espada #1/Arrancar/Hollow

Male
Number of posts : 74

Character sheet
Background/History: Jason was a normal hollow at the start,but excelled expedentally in the following years.In a matter of centuries,he became an Arrancar.With his immense power,he became one of the legendary espadas(Strongest Arrancars).He has a twin brother,that is oddly a Shingami.Although,they are twins,and best friends,they have major arguments.This caused by the races being different,and enemies.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Reg.   Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Name:Jason
Arrancar form:Avi(Usually)
Resurrection form (this is an image):Can't find a good one o.o Sorta looks like a thin man,with stone-like eyes;short horns on head;blue skin;tall
Resurrection abilities (must be related to your resurrection form so dont say super speed if your resurrection is a huge woolly mammoth ) limit 4:
1.Chamelon Skin-Change my appearance to be cloaked(Only able to be located by scent o.o)
2.Runner's Gift-Gives a great increase in speed,and agility.
3.Spinning Horns-By pulling out the horns from its body,it can throw the spinning horns at the enemy as a weapon,or use them as a staff.
4.Muscles Maggie-He gets a boost in strength,equal to his speed/agility boost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oda Kurosaki

Male

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Reg.   Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:11 pm

approved

Male
Number of posts : 9
Dating/Married : single
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character sheet
Background/History: One of the very few to survive a massive attack on hueco Mundo I now stand as an arrancar.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Reg.   Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:20 pm

Name:Inushi Zino
Arrancar form:avi
Resurrection form:

Resurrection abilities:
Binding cero:Shoots a large amount of spiritual energy from my fingertips(Same as in the pic)
Unknown technique:By removing the rest of my hollow mask(shown in the pic)it allows me to temporarily absorbs the rachy within the area such as bounts do.The absorbed rachy can be used to heals minor wounds, and can be converted into spiritual energy.
Final demon:Somewhat like the unknown technique ecept the masks grows covering the entire face.As it covers the face two blades resembling two halves of my zanpaktou appears in my hands, the blade in the left increasing my speed the blade in the right increases my strength.Both swords continuously need to be powered by my reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oda Kurosaki

Male

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Reg.   Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:32 pm

accepted

Male
Number of posts : 9
Dating/Married : single
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character sheet
Background/History: One of the very few to survive a massive attack on hueco Mundo I now stand as an arrancar.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Reg.   Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:32 pm

thanx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rash Unohana
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 38
Dating/Married : None.

Character sheet
Background/History: Rash, has a kind, gentle and warm personality. Which fits his appearance. He is soft-spoken, polite, caring guy who respects everyone. Honorific, when adressing other Shinigami's Or Humans. He rarely shows any sign of panic, or distress. He has never used his Zanpaktou, but trained with it in privacy. He only uses the Kido's, which he is highly talented at. On his free time, he Admires nature, go on a hike, or sleep. He has been the Captain of the 4th division for over 150 years now. This makes him one of the Oldest captains among the gotei 13, despite his young and youthful appearance. It's said he is related to the Deceased Retsu Unohana. He strangely has a twin brother, Jason. Who is an Espada. They have stronger feuds than most brothers, due to the fact that they're different types. ..He has a theory about how his brother came to be an Espada. He says his borther might have been devoured by an Hollow.. which made him to what he is today..

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Reg.   Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:02 pm

(Please, add your history to the Registration format. I forgot. Sorry.. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachworldrpg.forumotion.net
Jason

Male
Number of posts : 74

Character sheet
Background/History: Jason was a normal hollow at the start,but excelled expedentally in the following years.In a matter of centuries,he became an Arrancar.With his immense power,he became one of the legendary espadas(Strongest Arrancars).He has a twin brother,that is oddly a Shingami.Although,they are twins,and best friends,they have major arguments.This caused by the races being different,and enemies.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Reg.   Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:06 pm

My History:Jason was a normal hollow at the start,but excelled expedentally in the following years.In a matter of centuries,he became an Arrancar.With his immense power,he became one of the legendary espadas(Strongest Arrancars).He has a twin brother,that is oddly a Shingami.Although,they are twins,and best friends,they have major arguments.This caused by the races being different,and enemies.

Hidden Form:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}

Male
Location : Waiting, as each day passes I get more irritated. One day all shall die under my will of life.

Character sheet
Background/History: I was a lonely hollow that always was alone and never was attack but feasted on many hollows everyday. Within days i was an adjucta. Soon then one day he gained arrancar. When he was arrancar he still feasted daily. When the King noticed his power he offered him a spot in the espada and he told me to chose what place and i can fight for it to the death. I challenged the first one, then I fought him for a couple hours leaving him dead and me standing over his body and i was espada one. Then one day i disagreed with the king and we fought and i killed him within minutes. I delclared myself king and anyone who stood in my way shall die. I chose my top three espada as trust worthy people who shall not betray. One day they did betray and i killed them. Now I wait for more trustworthy strong arrancar to make espada.

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Reg.   Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:55 pm

My Hist-O-ry: I was a lonely hollow that always was alone and never was attack but feasted on many hollows everyday. Within days i was an adjucta. Soon then one day he gained arrancar. When he was arrancar he still feasted daily. When the King noticed his power he offered him a spot in the espada and he told me to chose what place and i can fight for it to the death. I challenged the first one, then I fought him for a couple hours leaving him dead and me standing over his body and i was espada one. Then one day i disagreed with the king and we fought and i killed him within minutes. I delclared myself king and anyone who stood in my way shall die. I chose my top three espada as trust worthy people who shall not betray. One day they did betray and i killed them. Now I wait for more trustworthy strong arrancar to make espada.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oda Kurosaki

Male

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Reg.   Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:04 pm

accept

{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Reg.   Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:05 pm

rawr now i get to chose >:\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Reg.   

Back to top Go down

Hollow Reg.
Page 1 of 1