Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Urahara's Back Shop(READ FIRST POST)
Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 pm by Haku

» Zangetsu vs. jake
Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:35 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» Destryoing Everything
Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:19 pm by Zangetsu

» Urahara's Main Shop(READ FIRST POST)
Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:12 am by Kuchiki Jake

» Human reg.
Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:20 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» The Pizza Shop
Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:05 pm by Zangetsu

» The Dark Forest
Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:20 pm by quagmire

» Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))
Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 pm by Haku

» Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)
Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:55 am by Angel Aizen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Koddy vs. Jake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character sheet
Background/History: Jake is part of the Kuchiki Family.He is cruel and wild.He cant remember anything about himself exept he was atacked by a bounto.Since that day he trained to kill everyone shinigami,bonto,vaizard.hollows everyone that would atack him or that he was given to kill.

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:41 am

*waits koddy*
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male
Number of posts : 56
Location : Waiting, as each day passes I get more irritated. One day all shall die under my will of life.
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character sheet
Background/History: I was a lonely hollow that always was alone and never was attack but feasted on many hollows everyday. Within days i was an adjucta. Soon then one day he gained arrancar. When he was arrancar he still feasted daily. When the King noticed his power he offered him a spot in the espada and he told me to chose what place and i can fight for it to the death. I challenged the first one, then I fought him for a couple hours leaving him dead and me standing over his body and i was espada one. Then one day i disagreed with the king and we fought and i killed him within minutes. I delclared myself king and anyone who stood in my way shall die. I chose my top three espada as trust worthy people who shall not betray. One day they did betray and i killed them. Now I wait for more trustworthy strong arrancar to make espada.

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:41 am

-a garganta opens up as Koddy walks out of it-
...hello...
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet
Background/History: Jake is part of the Kuchiki Family.He is cruel and wild.He cant remember anything about himself exept he was atacked by a bounto.Since that day he trained to kill everyone shinigami,bonto,vaizard.hollows everyone that would atack him or that he was given to kill.

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:42 am

hey......uhm y u wanted to see meh,hollow?
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male
Location : Waiting, as each day passes I get more irritated. One day all shall die under my will of life.

Character sheet
Background/History: I was a lonely hollow that always was alone and never was attack but feasted on many hollows everyday. Within days i was an adjucta. Soon then one day he gained arrancar. When he was arrancar he still feasted daily. When the King noticed his power he offered him a spot in the espada and he told me to chose what place and i can fight for it to the death. I challenged the first one, then I fought him for a couple hours leaving him dead and me standing over his body and i was espada one. Then one day i disagreed with the king and we fought and i killed him within minutes. I delclared myself king and anyone who stood in my way shall die. I chose my top three espada as trust worthy people who shall not betray. One day they did betray and i killed them. Now I wait for more trustworthy strong arrancar to make espada.

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:43 am

...hollow...do i look like a weakling of that kind...
((im arrancarXP))
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:44 am

yea u do >.>
(( im teasing u >.> ))
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:46 am

((ok))
...hmmpt...your weak...
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:47 am

heh prove it >.>
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:48 am

...why not join me...
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:49 am

y should i?
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:50 am

i get you more power...beyond what you have now...
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:51 am

what do i have to do to get it?
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:53 am

help me get an item from someone...even if it means killing fellow shinigami...not saying it will involve that but that is what it is for..
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:54 am

how much more power?
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:55 am

possible double the power you have at any time about....
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:57 am

fine deal how to get to vaizard then?
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:58 am

help me acheive an item called the hygokyo and i will show you...
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:00 pm

where is it?
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:01 pm

you must help me find it also, it shouldn't be hard from the power it gives off...
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:02 pm

okay i will lets go
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:03 pm

-i walk into the still open garganta-
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:04 pm

*walks after koddy*
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:04 pm

-the garganta closes-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Koddy vs. Jake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koddy vs. Jake   Koddy vs. Jake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koddy vs. Jake
Page 1 of 1