Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Urahara's Back Shop(READ FIRST POST)
There... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 pm by Haku

» Zangetsu vs. jake
There... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:35 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» Destryoing Everything
There... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:19 pm by Zangetsu

» Urahara's Main Shop(READ FIRST POST)
There... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:12 am by Kuchiki Jake

» Human reg.
There... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:20 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» The Pizza Shop
There... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:05 pm by Zangetsu

» The Dark Forest
There... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:20 pm by quagmire

» Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))
There... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 pm by Haku

» Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)
There... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:55 am by Angel Aizen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

There...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male
Number of posts : 56
Location : Waiting, as each day passes I get more irritated. One day all shall die under my will of life.
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character sheet
Background/History: I was a lonely hollow that always was alone and never was attack but feasted on many hollows everyday. Within days i was an adjucta. Soon then one day he gained arrancar. When he was arrancar he still feasted daily. When the King noticed his power he offered him a spot in the espada and he told me to chose what place and i can fight for it to the death. I challenged the first one, then I fought him for a couple hours leaving him dead and me standing over his body and i was espada one. Then one day i disagreed with the king and we fought and i killed him within minutes. I delclared myself king and anyone who stood in my way shall die. I chose my top three espada as trust worthy people who shall not betray. One day they did betray and i killed them. Now I wait for more trustworthy strong arrancar to make espada.

There... Empty
PostSubject: There...   There... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:17 pm

-steps out of the garganta and jake following behind me-
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character sheet
Background/History: Jake is part of the Kuchiki Family.He is cruel and wild.He cant remember anything about himself exept he was atacked by a bounto.Since that day he trained to kill everyone shinigami,bonto,vaizard.hollows everyone that would atack him or that he was given to kill.

There... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There...   There... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:18 pm

¬follows koddy holding kouu¬
koddy what now?
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male
Location : Waiting, as each day passes I get more irritated. One day all shall die under my will of life.

Character sheet
Background/History: I was a lonely hollow that always was alone and never was attack but feasted on many hollows everyday. Within days i was an adjucta. Soon then one day he gained arrancar. When he was arrancar he still feasted daily. When the King noticed his power he offered him a spot in the espada and he told me to chose what place and i can fight for it to the death. I challenged the first one, then I fought him for a couple hours leaving him dead and me standing over his body and i was espada one. Then one day i disagreed with the king and we fought and i killed him within minutes. I delclared myself king and anyone who stood in my way shall die. I chose my top three espada as trust worthy people who shall not betray. One day they did betray and i killed them. Now I wait for more trustworthy strong arrancar to make espada.

There... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There...   There... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:20 pm

-looks at jake-
i never asked what is your name?
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet
Background/History: Jake is part of the Kuchiki Family.He is cruel and wild.He cant remember anything about himself exept he was atacked by a bounto.Since that day he trained to kill everyone shinigami,bonto,vaizard.hollows everyone that would atack him or that he was given to kill.

There... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There...   There... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:21 pm

my name is jake............what next?
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

There... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There...   There... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:22 pm

where is the hygokyo?
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

There... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There...   There... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:23 pm

*points to kouu* in this guy right here
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

There... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There...   There... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:24 pm

...then get it out of him...
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

There... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There...   There... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:24 pm

how?
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

There... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There...   There... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:25 pm

rip it out or something...?
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

There... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There...   There... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:26 pm

*tears kouus chest and gets it then tosses it to koddy*
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

There... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There...   There... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:28 pm

-catches it-
hmmm...if you already had him why did we come here..
-walks back into the garganta-
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

There... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There...   There... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:29 pm

uhm idk u made me come here *gets back with koddy and kouu and the item in the gargantua and no1 knows what happens there*
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

There... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There...   There... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:30 pm

-the garganta closes-
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

There... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There...   There... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:46 pm

so what now?
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

There... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There...   There... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:50 pm

-the garganta reopens and we walk out of it-
...hmmm....i knew i felt a presence that will make you stronger..
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

There... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There...   There... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:51 pm

what u mean?
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

There... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There...   There... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:52 pm

-tosses you the item-
i want to see if you can figure it out...i know how but you figure it out
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

There... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There...   There... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:31 pm

koddy isnt this fake?
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

There... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There...   There... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:40 pm

yes...the real one is with a vaizard named oda...i fought him awhile back and i sensed the hygokyo's power on him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

There... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There...   There... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach World :: Soul Society :: Ryoka Territory-
Jump to: