Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Urahara's Back Shop(READ FIRST POST)
The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 pm by Haku

» Zangetsu vs. jake
The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:35 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» Destryoing Everything
The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:19 pm by Zangetsu

» Urahara's Main Shop(READ FIRST POST)
The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:12 am by Kuchiki Jake

» Human reg.
The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:20 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» The Pizza Shop
The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:05 pm by Zangetsu

» The Dark Forest
The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:20 pm by quagmire

» Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))
The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 pm by Haku

» Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)
The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:55 am by Angel Aizen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Pizza Shop

Go down 
+6
Reikura
Xanos
Ryu Tosen
Jason
Haku
Oda Kurosaki
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female
Number of posts : 64
Dating/Married : When i think people are worthy, Ill say.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Background/History: Working on it.

The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:12 pm

sadly, i am the last one right now that i know of. *i turn to the new person* hello, what do you want?
Back to top Go down
Jason
Admin/Espada #1/Arrancar/Hollow
Jason

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Background/History: Jason was a normal hollow at the start,but excelled expedentally in the following years.In a matter of centuries,he became an Arrancar.With his immense power,he became one of the legendary espadas(Strongest Arrancars).He has a twin brother,that is oddly a Shingami.Although,they are twins,and best friends,they have major arguments.This caused by the races being different,and enemies.

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:17 pm

"You............"
Says in a ghost-like tone(Grim reaper o.o).
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:18 pm

*i sigh as i finish eating the slice i was eating* and you want me how?
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

Male

Character sheet
Background/History: Jason was a normal hollow at the start,but excelled expedentally in the following years.In a matter of centuries,he became an Arrancar.With his immense power,he became one of the legendary espadas(Strongest Arrancars).He has a twin brother,that is oddly a Shingami.Although,they are twins,and best friends,they have major arguments.This caused by the races being different,and enemies.

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:19 pm

"Come............"
He says in a courtesy fashion.
".."
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:20 pm

*i stand up putting my right hand in my pocket as i slowly walk toward you* what is it?
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:22 pm

"Follow me............"
He leads her to a place,outside the mall.
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:22 pm

*i follow you as i have a bored look on my face* ....
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male
Number of posts : 60
Dating/Married : Single

Character sheet
Background/History: Haku join the Squad 12 in his eariler years. He was soon picked on for being so young. He was a great fighter adn perfect a kido also. Finally haku tried for the Captain spot. He foun dout quickly that he wasn't good enoght so he trained harder then ever adn came backa dn defeated the captain. He lead the Research Divsion to hights making all sorts of new tech. for them. He master the flashsep and became the Fastest to Be in the S.S, and the kido. He was a force to deal with. Until, he found files of the vizard's in his computer. He soon researched and found the new leader oda. Oda changed him. He spend the rest of his time being up someone to lead the divsion. He was soon found out and htey shunned him for the S.S. Now, he wonders the world with Oda.

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Haku chuckles.

"Well, alright then. I guess i will talk to you later. I wonder where oda is?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:22 pm

*i walk in as i sit back down* sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet
Background/History: Haku join the Squad 12 in his eariler years. He was soon picked on for being so young. He was a great fighter adn perfect a kido also. Finally haku tried for the Captain spot. He foun dout quickly that he wasn't good enoght so he trained harder then ever adn came backa dn defeated the captain. He lead the Research Divsion to hights making all sorts of new tech. for them. He master the flashsep and became the Fastest to Be in the S.S, and the kido. He was a force to deal with. Until, he found files of the vizard's in his computer. He soon researched and found the new leader oda. Oda changed him. He spend the rest of his time being up someone to lead the divsion. He was soon found out and htey shunned him for the S.S. Now, he wonders the world with Oda.

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Haku looks at her as he sighs.

"So how did you become a hollow?"

Haku ask with a sorta bored tone.
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:23 pm

eh, i was born one.
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Haku sighs again as he looks around to find anyone that he coul fight with.

"Damn, no humans seem strong enough."

Haku conts. to look as he says.

"Born one. That must have been a lovely childhood."
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:26 pm

like the rest of my life, boring.
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:30 pm

Haku chuckles a little as a bug strong human was in and haku stands up.

"Time to have some fun."

Haku walks calmly over to the man and punchs him in the face. HTe man doesn't even move.

"Great looks like i chose the wrong man."

The man hits back, but haku ducks and upcuts him in the ribs. The man picks him up and throws him into a bench.

"Great, pain."

Haku flashsteps over to him, and the man is shocked. Haku smiles as he takes out his zan. and hits the man at the base of the neck knocking him out.

"Well, that was lots of fun."

He flashsteps back to the sit.
Back to top Go down
Inushi

Inushi

Male
Number of posts : 9
Dating/Married : single
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character sheet
Background/History: One of the very few to survive a massive attack on hueco Mundo I now stand as an arrancar.

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:54 pm

Inushi walks in stepping over the huge man lying on the ground hearing him groan as Inushi crushes his ribs.He walks over to the counter.

Cashier:"How may I help you."

"Just give me a pepperoni pizza...."

Cashier:"Is that all"

"Yes"

Cashier:"Your pizza will be ready soon"

Inushi walks to a table without saying another word waiting for his food.
Back to top Go down
Rash Unohana
Admin
Rash Unohana

Male
Number of posts : 38
Dating/Married : None.

Character sheet
Background/History: Rash, has a kind, gentle and warm personality. Which fits his appearance. He is soft-spoken, polite, caring guy who respects everyone. Honorific, when adressing other Shinigami's Or Humans. He rarely shows any sign of panic, or distress. He has never used his Zanpaktou, but trained with it in privacy. He only uses the Kido's, which he is highly talented at. On his free time, he Admires nature, go on a hike, or sleep. He has been the Captain of the 4th division for over 150 years now. This makes him one of the Oldest captains among the gotei 13, despite his young and youthful appearance. It's said he is related to the Deceased Retsu Unohana. He strangely has a twin brother, Jason. Who is an Espada. They have stronger feuds than most brothers, due to the fact that they're different types. ..He has a theory about how his brother came to be an Espada. He says his borther might have been devoured by an Hollow.. which made him to what he is today..

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:37 pm

(x.x All wrong. First of.. Arrancars/Espadas do NOT have gigai's... Second... Shinigami's and Arrancars are supposed to be Enemies? x.x..But go ahead and be "Friends" ..Just throwing this in..)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachworldrpg.forumotion.net
Jason
Jason

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:54 pm

Jason walks in,using his resurrection form,his body looks like his siggy picture.
"I think I feel better like this......."
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:31 am

*i let out a sigh as i disappear into a gargantua and as soon as i do, the whole mall goes down into a pile of rubble*
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:42 am

(leave it up to rash to screw up the site and our own ideas >.>)
Back to top Go down
Rash Unohana
Admin
Rash Unohana

Male
Number of posts : 38
Dating/Married : None.

Character sheet
Background/History: Rash, has a kind, gentle and warm personality. Which fits his appearance. He is soft-spoken, polite, caring guy who respects everyone. Honorific, when adressing other Shinigami's Or Humans. He rarely shows any sign of panic, or distress. He has never used his Zanpaktou, but trained with it in privacy. He only uses the Kido's, which he is highly talented at. On his free time, he Admires nature, go on a hike, or sleep. He has been the Captain of the 4th division for over 150 years now. This makes him one of the Oldest captains among the gotei 13, despite his young and youthful appearance. It's said he is related to the Deceased Retsu Unohana. He strangely has a twin brother, Jason. Who is an Espada. They have stronger feuds than most brothers, due to the fact that they're different types. ..He has a theory about how his brother came to be an Espada. He says his borther might have been devoured by an Hollow.. which made him to what he is today..

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:40 pm

(..If you didn't notice, i said just throwing this in.. You can do whatever you like..)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachworldrpg.forumotion.net
Oda Kurosaki
Vaizard Leader/Former Captain Commander/Admin
Vaizard Leader/Former Captain Commander/Admin
Oda Kurosaki

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:43 pm

(but as he said, hollows are supposed to be the enemies of the shinigami..other wise what will be the purpose of them having these abilites...if we are all going to be friends?)
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:53 pm

(We can enemies outside of public places Oda........god-damnit.....................theres no rule saying we're always enemies xD)
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:18 pm

A gargaunta opens below him,as he falls through,and closes immediately.He avoids the rubble,and gets to safety.
".."
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Male
Number of posts : 25
Dating/Married : Trying to find the right woman
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character sheet
Background/History: an ancient shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:05 pm

Mark walks over to the cashier "One cheese pizza please." Mark said as he paid the man and sat down across from inushi.

"Hows it going." Mark said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pizza Shop
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach World :: Shops :: Karakura Mall-
Jump to: