Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Urahara's Back Shop(READ FIRST POST)
The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 pm by Haku

» Zangetsu vs. jake
The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:35 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» Destryoing Everything
The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:19 pm by Zangetsu

» Urahara's Main Shop(READ FIRST POST)
The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:12 am by Kuchiki Jake

» Human reg.
The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:20 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» The Pizza Shop
The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:05 pm by Zangetsu

» The Dark Forest
The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:20 pm by quagmire

» Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))
The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 pm by Haku

» Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)
The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:55 am by Angel Aizen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Pizza Shop

Go down 
+6
Reikura
Xanos
Ryu Tosen
Jason
Haku
Oda Kurosaki
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Haku

Haku

Male
Number of posts : 60
Dating/Married : Single
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Background/History: Haku join the Squad 12 in his eariler years. He was soon picked on for being so young. He was a great fighter adn perfect a kido also. Finally haku tried for the Captain spot. He foun dout quickly that he wasn't good enoght so he trained harder then ever adn came backa dn defeated the captain. He lead the Research Divsion to hights making all sorts of new tech. for them. He master the flashsep and became the Fastest to Be in the S.S, and the kido. He was a force to deal with. Until, he found files of the vizard's in his computer. He soon researched and found the new leader oda. Oda changed him. He spend the rest of his time being up someone to lead the divsion. He was soon found out and htey shunned him for the S.S. Now, he wonders the world with Oda.

The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:16 am

"Nope."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Tosen
Captain Commander/ Squad 9 Captain/Mod
Captain Commander/ Squad 9 Captain/Mod
Ryu Tosen

Male
Location : Surrounded in Darkness as the path of Justice as my Light
Dating/Married : I see no reason to..Really i don't see the reason to
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character sheet
Background/History: You will soon find out what true justice is,but i will never be able to see the look on your face

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:17 am

he walks away as a Garganta opens he step through it as it closes up
((i can do that do to my fathers abilities Kaname Tosen he was able to do it))
Back to top Go down
Oda Kurosaki
Vaizard Leader/Former Captain Commander/Admin
Oda Kurosaki

Male
Number of posts : 80

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:18 am

((ryu, that had nothing to do with what i just said but ok))

he walks through and it closes behind him
Back to top Go down
Reikura

Reikura

Male
Number of posts : 57
Dating/Married : Try and find out

Character sheet
Background/History: A 15 year old boy Who hates Hollows and all alike

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:20 am

"ok...."
~i look down~
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet
Background/History: Haku join the Squad 12 in his eariler years. He was soon picked on for being so young. He was a great fighter adn perfect a kido also. Finally haku tried for the Captain spot. He foun dout quickly that he wasn't good enoght so he trained harder then ever adn came backa dn defeated the captain. He lead the Research Divsion to hights making all sorts of new tech. for them. He master the flashsep and became the Fastest to Be in the S.S, and the kido. He was a force to deal with. Until, he found files of the vizard's in his computer. He soon researched and found the new leader oda. Oda changed him. He spend the rest of his time being up someone to lead the divsion. He was soon found out and htey shunned him for the S.S. Now, he wonders the world with Oda.

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:21 am

Haku smiles.

"Need a sparing partner?"
Back to top Go down
Oda Kurosaki
Oda Kurosaki

Male
Number of posts : 80

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:22 am

((one more thing...no killing yet, not enough members))
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:23 am

((who would i kill besides Npc's))
Back to top Go down
Reikura

Reikura

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:24 am

'am ok it get me stronger"
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:25 am

((I will amke topic))

Haku smiles.

"Good you will need training in fighting a Bankai."
Back to top Go down
Reikura

Reikura

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:26 am

"whats is a bankai?"
(ok)
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:29 am

Haku smiles.

"You will see."
Back to top Go down
Reikura

Reikura

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:33 am

"ok"
~smiles too~
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female
Number of posts : 64
Dating/Married : When i think people are worthy, Ill say.

Character sheet
Background/History: Working on it.

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:42 am

*i appear out of a garganta* someone amuse me. *i start charging a gran ray cero in my right hand*
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:20 pm

Haku simple glances over at the Arrancar as he keeps sitting down in the floor. He has one hand at his side as he waits to see what is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:22 pm

*i raise up my right hand. firing the gran cero at the wall, destroying it completely as i sit down and order a pizza from the terrified waiter*
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:25 pm

Haku simply chuckles as he lays down on hte floor with his Kinzoku Makai next to him.
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:26 pm

*the waiter brings my pizza and i start eating it*
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:33 pm

Haku begins to talk with Kinzoku Makai.

"So Kinzoku Makai How have you been?"

Kinzoku Makai Appears as a small boy that looks like Reno from FF.

"Kinzoku Makai: Nothing much. i wish you would play with my bankai more. "

Kinzoku Makai Pouts as he looks at Haku.
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:34 pm

*i look over as i pause* what is your name?
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:40 pm

Haku glances your way as he takes a deep sigh.

"It is rude to talk when i'm talking to someone else."

"Kinzoku Makai: Use me on someone."

"Iam on that quincy kid. We might even use one of your moves, ok?"

Kinzoku Makai Nods his head for yes and disappear back into the Sword.
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:42 pm

*i close my eyes as i let out a sigh* whatever.
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:44 pm

Haku soon gets up and sits in front of the Arrancar.

"Haku Leinogod. Just call me Haku. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:45 pm

i am angel aizen, daughter of the famous espada, aizen. *i pick up a slice of pizza and start eating it*
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:52 pm

Haku sighs as he rememebers everything that was in the database of the Squad 12 research computer. Haku soon grins as he looks at you.

"Aizen, havn't heard that name in a long time. Also, hadn't saw any of your kind in a while. I guess the last one i saw was Stark."
Back to top Go down
Jason
Admin/Espada #1/Arrancar/Hollow
Admin/Espada #1/Arrancar/Hollow
Jason

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Background/History: Jason was a normal hollow at the start,but excelled expedentally in the following years.In a matter of centuries,he became an Arrancar.With his immense power,he became one of the legendary espadas(Strongest Arrancars).He has a twin brother,that is oddly a Shingami.Although,they are twins,and best friends,they have major arguments.This caused by the races being different,and enemies.

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:20 pm

The same worker who went up to Haku before,walks up to the three of them again.
"Hello Angel......."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pizza Shop   The Pizza Shop - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pizza Shop
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next