Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Urahara's Back Shop(READ FIRST POST)
Hidden Location outside the mall Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 pm by Haku

» Zangetsu vs. jake
Hidden Location outside the mall Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:35 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» Destryoing Everything
Hidden Location outside the mall Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:19 pm by Zangetsu

» Urahara's Main Shop(READ FIRST POST)
Hidden Location outside the mall Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:12 am by Kuchiki Jake

» Human reg.
Hidden Location outside the mall Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:20 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» The Pizza Shop
Hidden Location outside the mall Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:05 pm by Zangetsu

» The Dark Forest
Hidden Location outside the mall Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:20 pm by quagmire

» Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))
Hidden Location outside the mall Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 pm by Haku

» Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)
Hidden Location outside the mall Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:55 am by Angel Aizen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hidden Location outside the mall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason
Admin/Espada #1/Arrancar/Hollow
Jason

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Background/History: Jason was a normal hollow at the start,but excelled expedentally in the following years.In a matter of centuries,he became an Arrancar.With his immense power,he became one of the legendary espadas(Strongest Arrancars).He has a twin brother,that is oddly a Shingami.Although,they are twins,and best friends,they have major arguments.This caused by the races being different,and enemies.

Hidden Location outside the mall Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Location outside the mall   Hidden Location outside the mall Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:25 pm

The mall worker leads Angel out here,making sure nobody followed them.
"Finally.........."
He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female
Number of posts : 64
Dating/Married : When i think people are worthy, Ill say.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Background/History: Working on it.

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Location outside the mall   Hidden Location outside the mall Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:26 pm

*i wlak out with you still looking bored* this better be worth my time.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

Male

Character sheet
Background/History: Jason was a normal hollow at the start,but excelled expedentally in the following years.In a matter of centuries,he became an Arrancar.With his immense power,he became one of the legendary espadas(Strongest Arrancars).He has a twin brother,that is oddly a Shingami.Although,they are twins,and best friends,they have major arguments.This caused by the races being different,and enemies.

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Location outside the mall   Hidden Location outside the mall Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:29 pm

"Ahh but it is my dear...............you will soon find a new world of possibilities opening up to you.I don't understand why you must be bored,when with someone interesting like me......."
He stated to the fine,young lady.
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Location outside the mall   Hidden Location outside the mall Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:30 pm

i am the daughter of aizen, i already seen the world and im bored of it. *i sigh as i sit down on the ground*
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Location outside the mall   Hidden Location outside the mall Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:35 pm

"Ahh I've heard of your dear father,but be as it may,there is more to world than you bargain for.As I know someone told you before,don't judge a book by its cover."
He looks at her with a wide grin.A small smirk runs around his face,as he stares at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Location outside the mall   Hidden Location outside the mall Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:36 pm

*i pull my right hand out of my pocket and i start charging a gran ray cero* ...
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Location outside the mall   Hidden Location outside the mall Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:38 pm

(Is your char wearing that jeans,and other clothes..or the stuff in your avi.)
He grabs her hand,grasping it tightly.
"Theres no need for that my dear,your expression says it all......."
He backs away,still holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Location outside the mall   Hidden Location outside the mall Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:40 pm

(she is wearing the top thats in my avi but to disguise as a normal human, she is wearing human clothes for the rest.)

*i pull my hand away* Never touch me.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Location outside the mall   Hidden Location outside the mall Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:43 pm

"This is one thing I shall never understand,you act like this now,but I know by heart that this is not you..............What happend to you......."
He says as he grasps her hand again,not letting go.He looks into her eyes deeply,trying to get her to talk from the heart.
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Location outside the mall   Hidden Location outside the mall Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:43 pm

*i disappear completely as you go to grab my hand again*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Location outside the mall   Hidden Location outside the mall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Location outside the mall
Page 1 of 1