Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Urahara's Back Shop(READ FIRST POST)
Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 pm by Haku

» Zangetsu vs. jake
Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:35 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» Destryoing Everything
Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:19 pm by Zangetsu

» Urahara's Main Shop(READ FIRST POST)
Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:12 am by Kuchiki Jake

» Human reg.
Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:20 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» The Pizza Shop
Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:05 pm by Zangetsu

» The Dark Forest
Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:20 pm by quagmire

» Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))
Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 pm by Haku

» Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)
Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:55 am by Angel Aizen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here?

Go down 
+5
Kuchiki Jake
Haku
Ryu Tosen
Oda Kurosaki
Rash Unohana
9 posters

Should they have Gigais?
Yes
Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Vote_lcap38%Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
No
Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Vote_lcap62%Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Rash Unohana
Admin
Rash Unohana

Male
Number of posts : 38
Dating/Married : None.
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Background/History: Rash, has a kind, gentle and warm personality. Which fits his appearance. He is soft-spoken, polite, caring guy who respects everyone. Honorific, when adressing other Shinigami's Or Humans. He rarely shows any sign of panic, or distress. He has never used his Zanpaktou, but trained with it in privacy. He only uses the Kido's, which he is highly talented at. On his free time, he Admires nature, go on a hike, or sleep. He has been the Captain of the 4th division for over 150 years now. This makes him one of the Oldest captains among the gotei 13, despite his young and youthful appearance. It's said he is related to the Deceased Retsu Unohana. He strangely has a twin brother, Jason. Who is an Espada. They have stronger feuds than most brothers, due to the fact that they're different types. ..He has a theory about how his brother came to be an Espada. He says his borther might have been devoured by an Hollow.. which made him to what he is today..

Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Empty
PostSubject: Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here?   Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Just as the topic says.. Seems some don't like it the way it is... :/ So vote please ^_^ ..IF you don't mind, state why for either Yes, or no.. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://bleachworldrpg.forumotion.net
Oda Kurosaki
Vaizard Leader/Former Captain Commander/Admin
Vaizard Leader/Former Captain Commander/Admin
Oda Kurosaki

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here?   Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:28 pm

well im confused to why a hollow would need one...last time i checked the hollows were not in malls and at pizza shops talking.....they were attacking humans and eating their souls o.o
Back to top Go down
Ryu Tosen
Captain Commander/ Squad 9 Captain/Mod
Captain Commander/ Squad 9 Captain/Mod
Ryu Tosen

Male
Number of posts : 60
Location : Surrounded in Darkness as the path of Justice as my Light
Dating/Married : I see no reason to..Really i don't see the reason to

Character sheet
Background/History: You will soon find out what true justice is,but i will never be able to see the look on your face

PostSubject: Re: Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here?   Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:06 pm

To be honest a hollow doesnt need to have one,for what possible reason do they need one to sneak up on humans and eat them that would not be too fair if you ask me and besides a hollow is invisable to most humans so therefor that would be dumb to let them get a Gigai
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male
Number of posts : 60
Dating/Married : Single
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Background/History: Haku join the Squad 12 in his eariler years. He was soon picked on for being so young. He was a great fighter adn perfect a kido also. Finally haku tried for the Captain spot. He foun dout quickly that he wasn't good enoght so he trained harder then ever adn came backa dn defeated the captain. He lead the Research Divsion to hights making all sorts of new tech. for them. He master the flashsep and became the Fastest to Be in the S.S, and the kido. He was a force to deal with. Until, he found files of the vizard's in his computer. He soon researched and found the new leader oda. Oda changed him. He spend the rest of his time being up someone to lead the divsion. He was soon found out and htey shunned him for the S.S. Now, he wonders the world with Oda.

PostSubject: Re: Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here?   Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:07 pm

i agree with oda and ryu. There is no point. For the second part, i was talking withthe arrancar, because i havn't fully master my inner hollow. Which would mean an easy defeat if she used her release. lol just putting that in there
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character sheet
Background/History: Jake is part of the Kuchiki Family.He is cruel and wild.He cant remember anything about himself exept he was atacked by a bounto.Since that day he trained to kill everyone shinigami,bonto,vaizard.hollows everyone that would atack him or that he was given to kill.

PostSubject: Re: Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here?   Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:49 am

i said yes instead of no Dx they shouldnt cuz i mean like hollows are kinda big and humans are kinda small >.> so itll be kinda weird and then soul reapers would have to get a gigai too to kill em so that`ll be kinda anoying Dx
Back to top Go down
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Male
Number of posts : 25
Dating/Married : Trying to find the right woman
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character sheet
Background/History: an ancient shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here?   Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:40 pm

I think it would be a great challenge to kill a hollow in a gigai why not let them i want to have some fun
Back to top Go down
Rash Unohana
Admin
Rash Unohana

Male
Number of posts : 38
Dating/Married : None.

Character sheet
Background/History: Rash, has a kind, gentle and warm personality. Which fits his appearance. He is soft-spoken, polite, caring guy who respects everyone. Honorific, when adressing other Shinigami's Or Humans. He rarely shows any sign of panic, or distress. He has never used his Zanpaktou, but trained with it in privacy. He only uses the Kido's, which he is highly talented at. On his free time, he Admires nature, go on a hike, or sleep. He has been the Captain of the 4th division for over 150 years now. This makes him one of the Oldest captains among the gotei 13, despite his young and youthful appearance. It's said he is related to the Deceased Retsu Unohana. He strangely has a twin brother, Jason. Who is an Espada. They have stronger feuds than most brothers, due to the fact that they're different types. ..He has a theory about how his brother came to be an Espada. He says his borther might have been devoured by an Hollow.. which made him to what he is today..

PostSubject: Re: Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here?   Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:22 pm

..The votes are tied ... now what do you hollows think? should you? so far, I'm going against having a gigai, due to the others opinions.. but haven't voted yet..
Back to top Go down
https://bleachworldrpg.forumotion.net
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male
Number of posts : 56
Location : Waiting, as each day passes I get more irritated. One day all shall die under my will of life.

Character sheet
Background/History: I was a lonely hollow that always was alone and never was attack but feasted on many hollows everyday. Within days i was an adjucta. Soon then one day he gained arrancar. When he was arrancar he still feasted daily. When the King noticed his power he offered him a spot in the espada and he told me to chose what place and i can fight for it to the death. I challenged the first one, then I fought him for a couple hours leaving him dead and me standing over his body and i was espada one. Then one day i disagreed with the king and we fought and i killed him within minutes. I delclared myself king and anyone who stood in my way shall die. I chose my top three espada as trust worthy people who shall not betray. One day they did betray and i killed them. Now I wait for more trustworthy strong arrancar to make espada.

PostSubject: Re: Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here?   Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:28 am

I think....well yes, if you are arrancar or Vasto Lorde, but for an adjucta, meno, gillian, and below it doesn't make to much sense
Back to top Go down
Jason
Admin/Espada #1/Arrancar/Hollow
Admin/Espada #1/Arrancar/Hollow
Jason

Male
Number of posts : 74

Character sheet
Background/History: Jason was a normal hollow at the start,but excelled expedentally in the following years.In a matter of centuries,he became an Arrancar.With his immense power,he became one of the legendary espadas(Strongest Arrancars).He has a twin brother,that is oddly a Shingami.Although,they are twins,and best friends,they have major arguments.This caused by the races being different,and enemies.

PostSubject: Re: Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here?   Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:44 am

They should be able to have one,i see no main reason why not.................but they don't have to use one if they don't want to.............
Back to top Go down
Xanos

Xanos

Male
Number of posts : 48
Dating/Married : No One... Yet ;D
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Background/History: Boom, Your Dead! :]

PostSubject: Re: Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here?   Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:21 pm

I voted No. Following Reasons:
-Hollows are 'Invisible' to ALL Humans Except For The Ones With Abilities Like Ryu Said... So I See No Point In Having Gigais For Hollows. Maybe Arrancars But Not Hollows.

-Hollows Wouldn't Have Gigais Because They Wouldn't Be Able To Make Them, Arrancars Can But Not Hollows Since The Hollows Gillian+ Have No Arms. Even Arrancars Couldnt Think Up On What They Could Use To Make One That Works With The Original Bodies Reaitsu. Shinigami Only Have It Because They Had Urahara Kisuke And That Retarted New Squad 12 Captains- Research And Development, To Think Up Such A Thing.

-Only Shinigami Should Have Gigais Since They Are Human Like And If Hollows Did Have Gigais, They Would Be Massive And Like I Said, Urahara And Retarded Squad 12 Captains Could Think Up How To Surpress The Hollows Size.
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-madness.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here?   Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should Hollows Have Gigai's Here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach World :: Rules/Character Reg :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: