Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Urahara's Back Shop(READ FIRST POST)
Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 pm by Haku

» Zangetsu vs. jake
Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:35 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» Destryoing Everything
Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:19 pm by Zangetsu

» Urahara's Main Shop(READ FIRST POST)
Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:12 am by Kuchiki Jake

» Human reg.
Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:20 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» The Pizza Shop
Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:05 pm by Zangetsu

» The Dark Forest
Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:20 pm by quagmire

» Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))
Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 pm by Haku

» Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)
Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:55 am by Angel Aizen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel Kiyade

Daniel Kiyade

Male
Number of posts : 12
Dating/Married : none
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Character sheet
Background/History: A man, older then he appears, skilled in the Art of Kido,Flash Step master,Streingth, and Master Swordsman, tho no one nos about him, hes is one of many feared Captains

Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel) Empty
PostSubject: Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel)   Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:58 pm

i appear
My shinigami cloak, flying in the wind
Back to top Go down
Jason
Admin/Espada #1/Arrancar/Hollow
Jason

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Background/History: Jason was a normal hollow at the start,but excelled expedentally in the following years.In a matter of centuries,he became an Arrancar.With his immense power,he became one of the legendary espadas(Strongest Arrancars).He has a twin brother,that is oddly a Shingami.Although,they are twins,and best friends,they have major arguments.This caused by the races being different,and enemies.

PostSubject: Re: Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel)   Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:01 pm

He walks into desert,and is in his Resurrection Form.He looks at his opponent.holding his horn-like spear(or staff ._.).He gets ready,making sure his skills are precise,and his movements.
"You want to start?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Kiyade

Daniel Kiyade

Male
Number of posts : 12
Dating/Married : none
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Character sheet
Background/History: A man, older then he appears, skilled in the Art of Kido,Flash Step master,Streingth, and Master Swordsman, tho no one nos about him, hes is one of many feared Captains

PostSubject: Re: Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel)   Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:24 am

I grip my Zanpukuto
i draw it, as im drawing it
I slide my hand down it
"Dance Haru"
The blade changes shape, its grows 5 feet, and becomes many sperate blades
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character sheet
Background/History: Jake is part of the Kuchiki Family.He is cruel and wild.He cant remember anything about himself exept he was atacked by a bounto.Since that day he trained to kill everyone shinigami,bonto,vaizard.hollows everyone that would atack him or that he was given to kill.

PostSubject: Re: Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel)   Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:50 am

*flash steps in here*hey daniel need some help?
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

Male

Character sheet
Background/History: Jason was a normal hollow at the start,but excelled expedentally in the following years.In a matter of centuries,he became an Arrancar.With his immense power,he became one of the legendary espadas(Strongest Arrancars).He has a twin brother,that is oddly a Shingami.Although,they are twins,and best friends,they have major arguments.This caused by the races being different,and enemies.

PostSubject: Re: Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel)   Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:11 am

From Jason's hand fires a cero,going straight at Jake,and he makes sure it misses,to make something clear.
"No Interferences.............this a fair fight."
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet
Background/History: Jake is part of the Kuchiki Family.He is cruel and wild.He cant remember anything about himself exept he was atacked by a bounto.Since that day he trained to kill everyone shinigami,bonto,vaizard.hollows everyone that would atack him or that he was given to kill.

PostSubject: Re: Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel)   Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:18 am

jason >.> never ever use a cero on me *flash steps in front of jason* this is my fight now go away daniel
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel)   Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:16 am

"Umm no......"
Walks away,not paying attention to Jake.
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel)   Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:19 am

jason i hate chu >.> *punches jason in the head*
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel)   Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:25 pm

Jason easily evades it,by ducking,and dashes away,out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel)   Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desert filled with pillars that are buildings (Jason vs Daniel)
Page 1 of 1