Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Urahara's Back Shop(READ FIRST POST)
Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 pm by Haku

» Zangetsu vs. jake
Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:35 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» Destryoing Everything
Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:19 pm by Zangetsu

» Urahara's Main Shop(READ FIRST POST)
Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:12 am by Kuchiki Jake

» Human reg.
Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:20 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» The Pizza Shop
Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:05 pm by Zangetsu

» The Dark Forest
Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:20 pm by quagmire

» Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))
Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 pm by Haku

» Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)
Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:55 am by Angel Aizen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Shini Reg.

Go down 
+8
Zangetsu
Xanos
Ra'zac
Oda Kurosaki
Haku
Ryu Tosen
Hiko
Rash Unohana
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oda Kurosaki
Vaizard Leader/Former Captain Commander/Admin
Oda Kurosaki

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character sheet
Background/History:

Shini Reg. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:51 pm

jake too many abilities.

yukaito denied

raz..approved

Last edited by Oda Kurosaki on Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character sheet
Background/History: Jake is part of the Kuchiki Family.He is cruel and wild.He cant remember anything about himself exept he was atacked by a bounto.Since that day he trained to kill everyone shinigami,bonto,vaizard.hollows everyone that would atack him or that he was given to kill.

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:18 pm

oda then ill just stay with the strongest one and speed happy?
Back to top Go down
Oda Kurosaki
Oda Kurosaki

Male

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:02 pm

jake approved except the speed
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet
Background/History: Jake is part of the Kuchiki Family.He is cruel and wild.He cant remember anything about himself exept he was atacked by a bounto.Since that day he trained to kill everyone shinigami,bonto,vaizard.hollows everyone that would atack him or that he was given to kill.

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:05 pm

((well atleast i still got the spd from meh Berserkers Cry and the Rose Armor XD))
Back to top Go down
Oda Kurosaki
Oda Kurosaki

Male

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:08 pm

um...not the speed of light...thats too fast
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:08 pm

okay almost the speed of light xD
Back to top Go down
Oda Kurosaki
Oda Kurosaki

Male

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:10 pm

um...how about you just say something like 3x my normal speed or something like that
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:14 pm

uhm okay i can get to mach 15x my normal speed xD btw y doesnt my text color change?
Back to top Go down
Oda Kurosaki
Oda Kurosaki

Male

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:19 pm

x.x noooo 15x is still too much...unless you are quite slow to begin with and check the pm
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:20 pm

fine 14x cuz its my bday >.>
Back to top Go down
Oda Kurosaki
Oda Kurosaki

Male

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:25 pm

no at the most 5x
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:26 pm

100 posts-8x
150 posts-10x
666 posts-15x
deal?
Back to top Go down
Oda Kurosaki
Oda Kurosaki

Male

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:30 pm

i have to think about that
Back to top Go down
Rash Unohana
Admin
Rash Unohana

Male
Number of posts : 38
Dating/Married : None.
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Background/History: Rash, has a kind, gentle and warm personality. Which fits his appearance. He is soft-spoken, polite, caring guy who respects everyone. Honorific, when adressing other Shinigami's Or Humans. He rarely shows any sign of panic, or distress. He has never used his Zanpaktou, but trained with it in privacy. He only uses the Kido's, which he is highly talented at. On his free time, he Admires nature, go on a hike, or sleep. He has been the Captain of the 4th division for over 150 years now. This makes him one of the Oldest captains among the gotei 13, despite his young and youthful appearance. It's said he is related to the Deceased Retsu Unohana. He strangely has a twin brother, Jason. Who is an Espada. They have stronger feuds than most brothers, due to the fact that they're different types. ..He has a theory about how his brother came to be an Espada. He says his borther might have been devoured by an Hollow.. which made him to what he is today..

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Nope. No deal... Sorry. But, 15x too much.. how about.. that's just God mode..

100 posts-3x
150 posts-7x
666 posts-10x
deal?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachworldrpg.forumotion.net
Yukaito

Yukaito

Number of posts : 5

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:14 pm

Name:Yukaito Mizukintash
Visual Age: 21
Squad: 9TH Division Please

History: He cannot remember his life before he became a Shinigami. This made it hard when he originally Joined the Force. He Found it hard to socialize without the know-how from his previous life. But, despite that he has slowly re gained his ability to talk to individual\'s and gain \'friendship\'s\' with others. Over the period he never socialized. he trained with his Zanpaktou trying to become stronger. But he found that his shikai became too strong for him. It became disrupt as it \'Ran away o.O\'. for a small period he was unable to fight. This was the time he started to re-gain his social status. Soon later he discovered a new Shikai. Now he\'s back in business. Better then ever!

Zanpaktou Registration
Name: Zetsumei
Release phrase:shakukai
appearance (sealed):
Spoiler:
appearance (initial release):
Spoiler:
Appearance (final release):
Spoiler:
Abilities (initial release):
-skillz:The blade glow\'s a bright red and fire\'s out a blast of red energy in the shape of a blade.
-skillz:The blade glow\'s red as i impale it into the ground causing the energy to surge through the ground and strike upwards beneath you.
-skillz:The blade glow\'s red as the energy widen\'s to make a temporary shiel. After it\'s been hit it will do a repuslive blast forward knocking the enemy away.
Abilities (final release):
-skillz:The blade glow\'s black them blast\'s forward with a blast of energy able to cut down a forest of tree\'s. But it can be stopped by pure energy with ease
-skillz:The blade glow\'s black as it create\'s a dome of energy to protect me. after 2 post\'s it instantly dissapate\'s
-skillz:holding them side way\'s like they were a hilt of a blade. a black energy with shoot forward making large blade. they last for 2 post\'s. and only usuable onece every two fight\'s

Last edited by Yukaito on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rash Unohana
Admin
Rash Unohana

Male

Character sheet
Background/History: Rash, has a kind, gentle and warm personality. Which fits his appearance. He is soft-spoken, polite, caring guy who respects everyone. Honorific, when adressing other Shinigami's Or Humans. He rarely shows any sign of panic, or distress. He has never used his Zanpaktou, but trained with it in privacy. He only uses the Kido's, which he is highly talented at. On his free time, he Admires nature, go on a hike, or sleep. He has been the Captain of the 4th division for over 150 years now. This makes him one of the Oldest captains among the gotei 13, despite his young and youthful appearance. It's said he is related to the Deceased Retsu Unohana. He strangely has a twin brother, Jason. Who is an Espada. They have stronger feuds than most brothers, due to the fact that they're different types. ..He has a theory about how his brother came to be an Espada. He says his borther might have been devoured by an Hollow.. which made him to what he is today..

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:19 pm

So, No skillz?
Back to top Go down
Yukaito

Yukaito

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:33 pm

I'm still editing it
Back to top Go down
Rash Unohana
Admin
Rash Unohana

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Alright, alright. Take your time. Sorry. Razz
Back to top Go down
Yukaito

Yukaito

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:38 pm

ok, that should be el 'fin now. my gramar is crap. old keyboard
Back to top Go down
Rash Unohana
Admin
Rash Unohana

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:41 pm

Oh, seems pretty Good. Approved. If any Admin's, have a problem with my dicision, please report to me. Razz Have a nice day Yuka!
Back to top Go down
Yukaito

Yukaito

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:46 pm

ok then XP
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:00 am

nuuuuuuuuuu i start off with 5x at my max using Berserkers Cry i have 7x and at 333 posts i hace 10x at 666 posts 12x and at 2000 posts 15x deal?
Back to top Go down
Rash Unohana
Admin
Rash Unohana

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:18 pm

deal... But, If others complain about it... we'll have to re-arrange that deal...
Back to top Go down
Daniel Kiyade

Daniel Kiyade

Male
Number of posts : 12
Dating/Married : none
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Character sheet
Background/History: A man, older then he appears, skilled in the Art of Kido,Flash Step master,Streingth, and Master Swordsman, tho no one nos about him, hes is one of many feared Captains

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Name:Daniel Kiasuke
Squad:Squad 6

History:Unknown

Zanpaktou Registration
Name:Harusaiga
Release phrase:Dance Haru
appearance: https://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee267/xzerox37/?action=view&current=Hitsugaya_Toushiro_Hyorinamaru_Blea.jpg
appearance: https://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee267/xzerox37/?action=view&current=bleach-renji-zanpakut.jpg
Appearance Once the Bankai is actiavted, the blade is still able to expand, but it has 16 heads the size of pillows
Abilities (initial release)
-skillz:The Blade is able to Expand up to 25 feet
-skillz:The Blade is able to track your oppent, but once He goes past 25 feet the blade retracts back
-skillz:the blade is very hard to break, but once broken, it turns into the normal blade and if you try using it it shocks you, and isent able to use untill your next fight
Abilities (final release)
-skillz:the Blade Gets 16 heads the size of Medium pilliows, and the mouths are Very sharp
-skillz:Dance of the Willowing Latch, 4 of the heads deatch and latch onto your oppents arms and legs, and holds them for 1 post allowing a attack
-skillz:Dance of the Harrowing blast, all 16 heads detach and float around your oppent and sends 16 blast, the size of medium ceros, only used once in a week, the blast is a final attack, nearly impossible to dodge, but possible to block, Downfall is that after the blast your blade turns back to normal an is unable to use for up to 5 post after the fight
Back to top Go down
Rash Unohana
Admin
Rash Unohana

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:39 pm

..You are accepted as the Captain of squad 6.. But, I'm not in charge of Abilities.. Oda is Razz sorry you gotta wait..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shini Reg.   Shini Reg. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shini Reg.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach World :: Rules/Character Reg :: Character Registration-
Jump to: