Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Urahara's Back Shop(READ FIRST POST)
Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 pm by Haku

» Zangetsu vs. jake
Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:35 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» Destryoing Everything
Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:19 pm by Zangetsu

» Urahara's Main Shop(READ FIRST POST)
Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:12 am by Kuchiki Jake

» Human reg.
Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:20 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» The Pizza Shop
Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:05 pm by Zangetsu

» The Dark Forest
Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:20 pm by quagmire

» Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))
Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 pm by Haku

» Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)
Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:55 am by Angel Aizen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason
Admin/Espada #1/Arrancar/Hollow
Jason

Male
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Background/History: Jason was a normal hollow at the start,but excelled expedentally in the following years.In a matter of centuries,he became an Arrancar.With his immense power,he became one of the legendary espadas(Strongest Arrancars).He has a twin brother,that is oddly a Shingami.Although,they are twins,and best friends,they have major arguments.This caused by the races being different,and enemies.

Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Empty
PostSubject: Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)   Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:40 pm

~Description:Tainted lands covered with desert creatures,such as rattle snakes,trap door spides,and the corpses of dead hollows(Hollows,Adjuchas,Arrancars,etc.).The blazing sun goes against the desert,heating the ground,burning the sand.~

"Hmmm........."
Jason stands in his hidden form(2nd siggy pic),while using his resurrection form's ability.He is scanning the area,looking at the corpse of dead adjuchas,and hollows.

Last edited by Jason on Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

Male

Character sheet
Background/History: Jason was a normal hollow at the start,but excelled expedentally in the following years.In a matter of centuries,he became an Arrancar.With his immense power,he became one of the legendary espadas(Strongest Arrancars).He has a twin brother,that is oddly a Shingami.Although,they are twins,and best friends,they have major arguments.This caused by the races being different,and enemies.

PostSubject: Re: Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)   Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:56 pm

He picks up the corpse of adjucha,and examines it.He gets rid of any dead-like maggots(Since this around the soul society o.o),and continues to examine the corpse.
"If i'm right,this poor hollow,was probably killed by a Vaizard(sp?)......"
He says,while letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male
Number of posts : 56
Location : Waiting, as each day passes I get more irritated. One day all shall die under my will of life.
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character sheet
Background/History: I was a lonely hollow that always was alone and never was attack but feasted on many hollows everyday. Within days i was an adjucta. Soon then one day he gained arrancar. When he was arrancar he still feasted daily. When the King noticed his power he offered him a spot in the espada and he told me to chose what place and i can fight for it to the death. I challenged the first one, then I fought him for a couple hours leaving him dead and me standing over his body and i was espada one. Then one day i disagreed with the king and we fought and i killed him within minutes. I delclared myself king and anyone who stood in my way shall die. I chose my top three espada as trust worthy people who shall not betray. One day they did betray and i killed them. Now I wait for more trustworthy strong arrancar to make espada.

PostSubject: Re: Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)   Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:05 pm

-a garganta opens and i walk out of it-
hello jason...
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)   Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:08 pm

(Say how you know it's him............by like reiatsu sensing.............he's in a different form than before x.x)
"Hello..................whoever you are?"
O.o"
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male
Location : Waiting, as each day passes I get more irritated. One day all shall die under my will of life.

Character sheet
Background/History: I was a lonely hollow that always was alone and never was attack but feasted on many hollows everyday. Within days i was an adjucta. Soon then one day he gained arrancar. When he was arrancar he still feasted daily. When the King noticed his power he offered him a spot in the espada and he told me to chose what place and i can fight for it to the death. I challenged the first one, then I fought him for a couple hours leaving him dead and me standing over his body and i was espada one. Then one day i disagreed with the king and we fought and i killed him within minutes. I delclared myself king and anyone who stood in my way shall die. I chose my top three espada as trust worthy people who shall not betray. One day they did betray and i killed them. Now I wait for more trustworthy strong arrancar to make espada.

PostSubject: Re: Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)   Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:09 pm

((it was a reiatsu sense though..))
you don't reconize me at all...im Koddy..
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)   Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:12 pm

"No I knew it was you,but I just didn't want to ruin the surprise....."
He says in a suspicious tone,looking at Koddy.
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)   Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:15 pm

...you make me less and less trustworthy of you everyday...
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)   Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:16 pm

"Maybe it's my past,future,or present.............Yet again,maybe it's just me,but I am what I am.........What can you do?"
He says a sarcastic tone.
^.^"
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)   Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:18 pm

i guess...
-looks at you akwardly then turns around picking up the mask of a small hollow-
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)   Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:23 pm

Jason points his hand in the air,firing a Grand Cero,straight into the sky,setting off a fire work-like explosion.The loud noise causes Koddy to get shocked,while he holds the hollow mask.
"I can't believed that worked.........Koddy,I will be loyal to the hollows,and the king and queen,mostly.At some times,I may not side with you,and the others,not doing what is ordered.When I do it,it's no grudge shown against you,it's merely my help of keeping the soul society at balance........."
He says solemnly,prepared to leave if neccessary.
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)   Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:26 pm

-the only thing shocked is he turned around-
what the hell...? you don't have to leave and as long as you don't attack us im ok with you
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)   Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:30 pm

"For some reason I misunderstand you,If I would go so far as to protect a shingami,than why don't you kill me,with no mercy.I've always thought that anyone who'd help a shingami,would be the enemie of us hollows.Your logic makes utterly,no sense,at all.......What would you gain from letting me live,and protect my brothers?"
He asked in a confused tone.
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)   Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:39 pm

because...i have to helped a shinigami...i will let you get a free will as long as you don't attack another hollow...but only you...
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)   Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:45 pm

"Which Shingami?"
Back to top Go down
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Koddy

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)   Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:46 pm

noone of your concern...
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female
Number of posts : 64
Dating/Married : When i think people are worthy, Ill say.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Background/History: Working on it.

PostSubject: Re: Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)   Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:55 am

*a gargantua opens up as i step out* hmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)   Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach World :: Hueco Mundo :: Bone Desert-
Jump to: