Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Urahara's Back Shop(READ FIRST POST)
Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 pm by Haku

» Zangetsu vs. jake
Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:35 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» Destryoing Everything
Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:19 pm by Zangetsu

» Urahara's Main Shop(READ FIRST POST)
Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:12 am by Kuchiki Jake

» Human reg.
Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:20 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» The Pizza Shop
Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:05 pm by Zangetsu

» The Dark Forest
Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:20 pm by quagmire

» Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))
Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 pm by Haku

» Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)
Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:55 am by Angel Aizen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Haku

Haku

Male
Number of posts : 60
Dating/Married : Single
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Background/History: Haku join the Squad 12 in his eariler years. He was soon picked on for being so young. He was a great fighter adn perfect a kido also. Finally haku tried for the Captain spot. He foun dout quickly that he wasn't good enoght so he trained harder then ever adn came backa dn defeated the captain. He lead the Research Divsion to hights making all sorts of new tech. for them. He master the flashsep and became the Fastest to Be in the S.S, and the kido. He was a force to deal with. Until, he found files of the vizard's in his computer. He soon researched and found the new leader oda. Oda changed him. He spend the rest of his time being up someone to lead the divsion. He was soon found out and htey shunned him for the S.S. Now, he wonders the world with Oda.

Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Empty
PostSubject: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:29 am

This is a old part of a toen close to Karakura Town. Yet this town is still far enough away from the town where no damage will carry over to the town. There are rub down building a such.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Haku appears waiting for the quincy.
Back to top Go down
Reikura

Reikura

Male
Number of posts : 57
Dating/Married : Try and find out

Character sheet
Background/History: A 15 year old boy Who hates Hollows and all alike

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:30 am

~i walk in as my bow forms~
"ready"
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet
Background/History: Haku join the Squad 12 in his eariler years. He was soon picked on for being so young. He was a great fighter adn perfect a kido also. Finally haku tried for the Captain spot. He foun dout quickly that he wasn't good enoght so he trained harder then ever adn came backa dn defeated the captain. He lead the Research Divsion to hights making all sorts of new tech. for them. He master the flashsep and became the Fastest to Be in the S.S, and the kido. He was a force to deal with. Until, he found files of the vizard's in his computer. He soon researched and found the new leader oda. Oda changed him. He spend the rest of his time being up someone to lead the divsion. He was soon found out and htey shunned him for the S.S. Now, he wonders the world with Oda.

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:33 am

Haku simple smiles as he raises his spiritly pressure to full power. He draws Kinzoku Makai and holds him ready.

"This is Kinzoku Makai it means Metal Hell. You will know soon enough why he is called this."

Haku simple places the blade in front of him as he says.

"Show Them Your Power, Kinzoku Makai!"

Kinzoku Makai Goes into Initial Release((In sig.)), and i wait for your move.
Back to top Go down
Reikura

Reikura

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:36 am

~i pull out a silver tube and holds it ready and then i fire an arrow at u~
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:39 am

Haku points his gunblade at you as soon as the bow is brought up.

"Velvet Nightmare!"

Kinzoku Makai fires a beam of Spiritly Pressure tat cancels out your arrow as haku looks over the blade at you.

"How was that?"
Back to top Go down
Reikura

Reikura

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:42 am

"cool but i got some thing more"
~my bow goes away and i pull out the Sanrei glove and puts it on
and my new bow forms~
"this glove make my bow much more powerful and now i going to rock"
~i fire 3 arrows~
(u see bleach)
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:47 am

((Yepp))

Haku simple smiles as he flashsteps away, but still in veiw. He places his blade in front ofhim again as his spiritly pressure begins to swirl around him as he yells.

"BAN-KAI!"

Haku sword goes into bankai. It is a beautiful katana. HE smiles as his power has grow and he holds his blade weird as the blade is facing down to the ground.

((What it looks like.
Spoiler:
PLus Basically HAku loves playing withhis bankai. When others save theres for when it is needed. Haku will bring his out to face a Menos. Just to have fun and play with it.))
Back to top Go down
Reikura

Reikura

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:51 am

((good))
~i see it and say~
"Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Sacred Bite!"
~and a beam of energy fires at u and i fire 3 arrows after that~((it is from the silver tube))
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:05 am

Haku sighs as he disappear again and as the arrows and the blast hit an old building. Haku suddenly appears where he was at the begining of the match. He quickly drops his sword into the ground; it goes through, and Two rows of gaint blades appear behind him. He raises his hand and the blades explode sending black Rose petals all around him he puts his hand back to his side as the rose petals begin to swirl around him. He quickly looks at you as the rose petals fly at you with blinding speed as he says.

"This is Kinzoku Makai turn form. Metal Hell good name for him, right? If any of the Soul Reapers saw this they would suddenly think of Byakuya Kuchiki's Senbonzakura. Wonder, right?"
Back to top Go down
Reikura

Reikura

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:33 am

~smiles and fire arrows at all the petals stopping them but i don't stop at all~
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:14 pm

Haku smiles as your arrows goes through the petals but they keep coming.

"Your not going to stop them that easily."

Haku smiles as doesn't break eye lock on you as the other petals swirl around him.
Back to top Go down
Angel Aizen
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}
Angel Aizen

Female
Number of posts : 64
Dating/Married : When i think people are worthy, Ill say.

Character sheet
Background/History: Working on it.

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:20 pm

*i step out of a garganta as i watch the battle* hmmm. a quincy and a vaizard, interesting.
Back to top Go down
Reikura

Reikura

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:51 pm

~i fire an arrow right through 1 in the middle as the arrow fly's at u and i jump back to stay away from the petals~
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Haku smiles as he flicks his hand towards Rei, as the petals move way faseter then beofre the arrow strikes him in the left shoulder as the petals go by your right arm cutting them just a bit as they fly back to me aas i get hit.

"Nice shot."

Haku says as he smiles joyfully.
Back to top Go down
Reikura

Reikura

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:06 pm

~my arm gets cut but i don't give up~
"thank you"
~i put a lot more of my power in to my next shot and the arrow is bigger then the other and i fire it right at u~
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Haku Smiles as he disappears and black rose petals fly at you as they make a dome around us. I'm behind you.
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Jake

Kuchiki Jake

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character sheet
Background/History: Jake is part of the Kuchiki Family.He is cruel and wild.He cant remember anything about himself exept he was atacked by a bounto.Since that day he trained to kill everyone shinigami,bonto,vaizard.hollows everyone that would atack him or that he was given to kill.

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:45 am

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder if i can kill both of em in the same time
Back to top Go down
Reikura

Reikura

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:42 am

~as u are behind me i say as i spin around~
"Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Sacred Bite"
~and out of my silver tube i fire a beam of energy at u~
((u can't kill yet))
Back to top Go down
Rash Unohana
Admin
Rash Unohana

Male
Number of posts : 38
Dating/Married : None.
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Background/History: Rash, has a kind, gentle and warm personality. Which fits his appearance. He is soft-spoken, polite, caring guy who respects everyone. Honorific, when adressing other Shinigami's Or Humans. He rarely shows any sign of panic, or distress. He has never used his Zanpaktou, but trained with it in privacy. He only uses the Kido's, which he is highly talented at. On his free time, he Admires nature, go on a hike, or sleep. He has been the Captain of the 4th division for over 150 years now. This makes him one of the Oldest captains among the gotei 13, despite his young and youthful appearance. It's said he is related to the Deceased Retsu Unohana. He strangely has a twin brother, Jason. Who is an Espada. They have stronger feuds than most brothers, due to the fact that they're different types. ..He has a theory about how his brother came to be an Espada. He says his borther might have been devoured by an Hollow.. which made him to what he is today..

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:30 pm

(Finally a battle o.o)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachworldrpg.forumotion.net
Rash Unohana
Admin
Rash Unohana

Male
Number of posts : 38
Dating/Married : None.
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Background/History: Rash, has a kind, gentle and warm personality. Which fits his appearance. He is soft-spoken, polite, caring guy who respects everyone. Honorific, when adressing other Shinigami's Or Humans. He rarely shows any sign of panic, or distress. He has never used his Zanpaktou, but trained with it in privacy. He only uses the Kido's, which he is highly talented at. On his free time, he Admires nature, go on a hike, or sleep. He has been the Captain of the 4th division for over 150 years now. This makes him one of the Oldest captains among the gotei 13, despite his young and youthful appearance. It's said he is related to the Deceased Retsu Unohana. He strangely has a twin brother, Jason. Who is an Espada. They have stronger feuds than most brothers, due to the fact that they're different types. ..He has a theory about how his brother came to be an Espada. He says his borther might have been devoured by an Hollow.. which made him to what he is today..

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:31 pm

(Oh, and quincies will register 4 abilities, that their gloves can do. Alright? Go registe them)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachworldrpg.forumotion.net
Haku

Haku

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Haku smiles as you are still in the dome of black rose petals with him as he flashsteps tot eh right as it hits his right shoulder as he say.

"Gōkei!"

The petals fall in at a extreme speed as they swirl around you cutting your body, like a cloud of petals as they fall to the ground blood blast off your body as he looks at you with his shoulder bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))   Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))
Page 1 of 1