Bleach world!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Urahara's Back Shop(READ FIRST POST)
Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 pm by Haku

» Zangetsu vs. jake
Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:35 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» Destryoing Everything
Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:19 pm by Zangetsu

» Urahara's Main Shop(READ FIRST POST)
Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:12 am by Kuchiki Jake

» Human reg.
Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:20 pm by Kuchiki Jake

» The Pizza Shop
Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:05 pm by Zangetsu

» The Dark Forest
Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:20 pm by quagmire

» Old Barren Town ((Battle Topic))
Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 pm by Haku

» Deserted Lands(Someone post please T.T)
Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:55 am by Angel Aizen

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Karakura Town (ichigo and grimmjow first fight area)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koddy
{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}

Male
Number of posts : 56
Location : Waiting, as each day passes I get more irritated. One day all shall die under my will of life.
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character sheet
Background/History: I was a lonely hollow that always was alone and never was attack but feasted on many hollows everyday. Within days i was an adjucta. Soon then one day he gained arrancar. When he was arrancar he still feasted daily. When the King noticed his power he offered him a spot in the espada and he told me to chose what place and i can fight for it to the death. I challenged the first one, then I fought him for a couple hours leaving him dead and me standing over his body and i was espada one. Then one day i disagreed with the king and we fought and i killed him within minutes. I delclared myself king and anyone who stood in my way shall die. I chose my top three espada as trust worthy people who shall not betray. One day they did betray and i killed them. Now I wait for more trustworthy strong arrancar to make espada.

PostSubject: Karakura Town (ichigo and grimmjow first fight area)   Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:10 pm

-i stand in a garganta just staring into the landscape with my hands in my pockets-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oda Kurosaki
Vaizard Leader/Former Captain Commander/Admin

Male
Number of posts : 80

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town (ichigo and grimmjow first fight area)   Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:13 pm

he rises out of a garganta in the ground his hands in his pockets also

{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}

Male
Location : Waiting, as each day passes I get more irritated. One day all shall die under my will of life.

Character sheet
Background/History: I was a lonely hollow that always was alone and never was attack but feasted on many hollows everyday. Within days i was an adjucta. Soon then one day he gained arrancar. When he was arrancar he still feasted daily. When the King noticed his power he offered him a spot in the espada and he told me to chose what place and i can fight for it to the death. I challenged the first one, then I fought him for a couple hours leaving him dead and me standing over his body and i was espada one. Then one day i disagreed with the king and we fought and i killed him within minutes. I delclared myself king and anyone who stood in my way shall die. I chose my top three espada as trust worthy people who shall not betray. One day they did betray and i killed them. Now I wait for more trustworthy strong arrancar to make espada.

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town (ichigo and grimmjow first fight area)   Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:14 pm

-i walk out the garganta and walks down to the ground-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oda Kurosaki

Male

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town (ichigo and grimmjow first fight area)   Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:17 pm

any slower and i think i may die

he smiles as he raises his arm in your direction

{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town (ichigo and grimmjow first fight area)   Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:18 pm

-i stare blankly as your hand raises-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oda Kurosaki

Male

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town (ichigo and grimmjow first fight area)   Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:20 pm

he watches and suddenly a bolt of white lightning escapes his finger into your direction

{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town (ichigo and grimmjow first fight area)   Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:22 pm

-i dodge and appear behind you and kick you in the back hands still in pockets-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oda Kurosaki

Male

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town (ichigo and grimmjow first fight area)   Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:23 pm

with his other hand he blocks and it begins to glow

come on now...i'm not a hollow...i do have a brain

{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town (ichigo and grimmjow first fight area)   Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:24 pm

-before you notice i swing my foot up kicking you in your side kicking you into a building next to us-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oda Kurosaki

Male

Character sheet
Background/History:

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town (ichigo and grimmjow first fight area)   Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:28 pm

he flashsteps out of the way appearing behind you with his knee to your head sending you flying to the left

{Espada}{King/Queen}
{Espada}{King/Queen}

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town (ichigo and grimmjow first fight area)   Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:29 pm

-dodges then kicks you in your ankle making you fall foward and taking a few steps away-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel Kiyade

Male
Number of posts : 12
Dating/Married : none
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Character sheet
Background/History: A man, older then he appears, skilled in the Art of Kido,Flash Step master,Streingth, and Master Swordsman, tho no one nos about him, hes is one of many feared Captains

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town (ichigo and grimmjow first fight area)   Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:34 am

I appear through a loop hole

"Hmmm"
I look around, as a 4rth seat Shinigami stands next to me
His name is Ziruka

Ziruka:
"I dont like the looks of this Captain Kiyade"

Me:
"Stay Close, i sence a High amount of Reitsu in the distance"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town (ichigo and grimmjow first fight area)   

Back to top Go down

Karakura Town (ichigo and grimmjow first fight area)
Page 1 of 1